Where did this week go? Monday was such a great day, I didn’t even have a chance to sit down & blog. Unfortunately, Tuesday blew up & the last couple of days have been… I don’t know, something. But here I am! I’m giving you Curve Camp today because tomorrow is the last day for the early bird registration.
- Early bird registration will get you a spot for $397, or 3 monthly payments of $135.
- Starting Sunday regular registration beings, $497 or three monthly payments of $165.
Camp is being held in Nashville, TN (an awesome town if you’ve never been there). There will be six instructors over three days, June 20-22, including Ms. Anna Guest-Jelley. Click here for more info, including instructor bios & an itinerary.
Who is Curve Camp for?
It’s for yogis who don’t fit the conventional mold — because they’re bigger, smaller, older, quirkier, or differently-abled than the models on the cover of Yoga Journal.
What is Curve Camp about?
Our theme is “Like” At First Sight.
Because we want you to …
- Like yourself in the morning. Like yourself in the evening.
- Like yourself on the mat. Like yourself off the mat.
- Like yourself even when you don’t feel like it.
- Like yourself a little bit more every day.
- And be with people who like you. A lot.
All of the yoga classes + activities at CurveCamp will be tied into the theme of “liking yourself” … just a little bit more than you did one year ago. Or one day ago. Or one breath ago.